We would be nothing without our team!
The D2D Network is a National Science Foundation Research Coordination Network (NSF-RCN). The Network is a key pillar of the D2D Project; it is what makes propagation possible and serves as a critical resource for course implementation and curriculum development. Our team is a fantastic group of motivated faculty who are invested in student learning and excited about pushing the boundaries of research.
We are recruiting members for our 2022-2023 Network Cohort
We are calling for applicants for our 2022 faculty cohort! Member benefits and commitments follow.
The ask from you:
- Teach D2D in the 2022-2023 academic year
- Attend remote professional development summer series covering an introduction to the D2D (July 14th) and interactive CURE pedagogy workshop (July 20-22)
- Attend technical training in-person (July 25-29) or a paired down remote crash course (August 1-4th or November 14-17) with course-planning assistance.
- Meet quarterly online to connect with other D2D members
- Provide feedback on support services offered by the program
- Professional development travel expenses paid (for limited number of new members)
- Starter kit of consumables and reagents to run pilot the D2D course
- Access to ongoing course consultation and real-time phone-a-friend support
- Supportive new network of exceptionally committed and energetic faculty
- Connection to collaborators in RosettaCommons, an international protein modeling research community
Click here for more details on D2D professional development, page includes sample schedules and expanded descriptions.
If you would like to join our network in these capacities, please share your interest by completing this form no later than February 9th. We have some questions for you; your responses and preferences will inform the best technical training professional development track placement (remote or in-person) for you.